Ripped my Leyburn Sock back to where I was on April 9, 2011. My Ravelry page says that's when I put in a lifeline after the heel so I'd be able to make sock #2 match sock #1. Oh, sigh.
At knit night this week I decided the leg I had knitted so far looked oddly wide, so I tried it on and...it was oddly wide. I'm glad that lifeline was there because I ended up needing it so I can fix this ridiculousness.
On the bright side, the foot fits great! And I did have a lifeline in there. I'm going to make the stockinette heel a little taller and decrease 18 sts before starting the leg in pattern. Wish me luck.